1) Pre-Programed: - With your Mileage and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) prior to shipping. This provides for quick installation no onsite programming is necessarily. Be sure to include your VIN and Current Mileage during order submission to prevent any delays.
2) Re-Manufactured OEM: - All Dash Boards are Re-Manufactured OEM Modules and are built back to the oriiginal OEM Specs
3) Warranty - All Clusters have a Full 12 Month unlimited mileage warranty.
4) Core Deposit: Clusters have $300 core deposit (charged at time of order placement) which will be promptly refunded back to you within 10 days of receiving your old unit back.
5) Free Core Shipping - Free shipping on return of the old core unit. We include a prepaid return label with your order to facilitate the return of your old unit.
6) Ships in One Day: - Vehicle specific programming is usually accomplished in only one business day.
Thank You .. We Appreciate Your Business!
********* What is a Instrument Cluster? **********
All of today's vehicles are equipped with state of the art instrument clusters. Digital Dash boards are the norm and are one of the most technical electromechanical devices in the vehicle. The instrument panel or cluster is located behind the steering wheel on the driver side of the vehicle and is fastened with only a few clips or screws. It contains all the information gauges and indicators needed to keep you informed during all in driving conditions.
The instrument cluster shows different information about the vehicle’s performance and the engines specifications. Keeping the driver informed on what the vehicle is doing while running on the road is very important and this is possible because of the instrument cluster.
Usually, race cars have a lot of instruments displayed compared to a common recreational passenger car and light commercial vehicles. There are several gauges that can be found on the instrument panel, some common ones are the speedometer, odometer, tachometer, and fuel gauge. There are other indicators like various warning lights in which includes seat belt light, check engine light, exterior lights indicator and other various warning lights.
The information on the instrument cluster is very essential because it displays information such as how fast the vehicle is running and how much fuel is left. Modern cars are now equipped with digital designed screen instrument panels, as you can now view the speedometer info on the digital reading. However, even though this is a cool feature of the instrument cluster, it has also some issues like it may be difficult to read on a direct sunlight.
On the case of the new vehicle with traditional analog instrument gauges within the cluster panel, there are still some digital outputs like the trip meter where it displays the kilometer readings within the specific distance traveled by the vehicle.
It is important to have a reliable instrument cluster on the dash board to keep you inform of all the vehicle information while driving your vehicle to avoid inconveniences. A faulty instrument cluster will provide unreliable information on the vehicle operation. Immediate replacement will bring back the normal operation of your vehicles.