All Returns Must be Accompanied with a Return Goods Memo (RGM)
in order for credit to be issued
Return Request Memo
Any current part number purchased from our inventory ( "IN STOCK") can be returned for any reason within the first 30 days provided that the product has not been installed, modified or damaged.
(Credit is subject to product inspection and must meet the following conditions before being issued).
- The part must be unused, and in it's original undamaged packaging
- The part packaging must be in resalable condition without any writing marring or alterations
- The part must be in new condition without any painting or modification
- Electrical parts must be new and without any sign of being plugged in! .(Please to not use electrical parts for testing)
- Gasket Sets, Overall Kits, Must be new and un-open i.e. open and broken packaging are NOT eligible for credit
- The part must be current part number and eligible for current manufacture warranty
*Because of the nature of automotive parts, the following items are unfortunately not returnable:
Cut hose, carburetors, or any parts that have been in contact with fuel !
Special Ordered Items
- Sorry, But Special Ordered Items are NOT eligible for return
NO Longer Active "NLA" Discontinued and Obsolete Items
- "No Longer Active"(NLA) items are discontinued and obsolete components that the manufacture has stopped producing and are no longer offered for sale, return or warranty by the manufacture. In many cases these items may be the last single part still available for new purchase. Unfortunately, due to these circumstances these items are NOT eligible for return or exchanges.
- We are happy to try and locate NLA and obsolete items, via a national search, but unfortunately they are NOT eligible for return or exchange for any reason
- Unfortunately, Shipping charges are NOT refundable. If you decide you don't need a part, we don't mind taking it back but we have no way to recover our shipping cost, so unfortunately we cannot refund you the original shipping charges.
- Defective returns and errors beyond your control ARE eligible for return via a PrePaid UPS shipping label provided by us. These items are Not subject to any restocking fees.
- Unfortunately, we do not pay return shipping on standard returns. All unwanted items must be returned freight prepaid by a carrier of your choice with a Return Goods Memo (RGM) and may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Send an E-Mail to customer firstname.lastname@example.org explaining
- the date part was purchased,
- Invoice number (Order Number),
- and contact info (Your name, Phone number, & email address).
- Within 2-3 Business Days you will receive a email with return instructions and a (Return Goods Memo) RGM Number along with shipping instructions. (NOTE: Please do not ship product prior to receiving your RGM #) ... No credit will be issued with out Prior RGM approval being obtained first.)
- Ship product back prominently noting the RGM number on the outside of the Box. Once you receive the return goods memo (RGM) number, please follow the instructions given. This will ensure a timely credit to you card.
- For your protection, we encourage you to send your return via UPS or Insured Parcel Post. COD's will not be accepted. oehq.com will process a credit within 15 working days of receipt of the part. The credit will be for the purchase price of the item less Original shipping charges. Unfortunately we are unable to refund the shipping charges on any return.
- If you feel your return is out side of our return policy either because of Time, Condition, Contact customer service at customer email@example.com . with a full explanation of the reason for the return before sending product back.
Receiving Return Authorization
E-mail us at customer firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your name, as it appears on the credit card you used to purchase the part
- Your complete address, including zip code
- Your e-mail address if you wish to receive the reply from an address other than the one you are using to notify us
- Your telephone number
What is a core?
A "core" is the used part that you remove from the vehicle. Some parts we sell have a core value assigned to them. If there is a core value, you will be billed the core amount on your invoice. If you return the core to us, we will issue credit for the core amount billed.
Guidelines for Receiving Core Credit
- Core credits will only be given for parts returned in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- The core returned must be for the same part as the part purchased.
- Cores must be complete and fully assembled.
- Rusted cores or cores with broken or damaged housings are not eligible for credit.
- Core credits will be issued for the exact number of units purchased. For example, you cannot purchase one part and receive credit for two cores.
- Some manufactures prepay ,such as Platinum and Dorman, the shipping for the core. If the manufacture does not cover core return shipping you will be responsible for freight charges for returning the core to us.
- Items received with no core value will not be returned to the purchaser.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for returning the part. Please take care to follow all instructions to ensure a timely credit to your credit card account! Within 10 working days after receipt of your returned core, we will credit your card.
Instructions for core return
- Remove any items from the core that are needed for installation of the new part.
- If the core contains fluids, remove as much of the fluid as possible.
- Put the core in a plastic bag.
- Place the part in the manufacturer's box in which we shipped the new part.
- Return the core to the address provided on your e-mail return authorization.
How do I receive my core credit?
All returned cores must be in restorable condition and sent back to us in the manufacturer's original packaging. Cores must be returned within 90 days of the purchase date.
Cores meeting the above specifications will be credited to your credit card within 5 working days.
What if I have a question about my return?
E-mail us at customer email@example.com . You will receive a reply from us within 2 business days.
- Warranties are offered by the corresponding manufacture to the original purchaser, and most are for a
period of 12 month / 12000 mile.
- There may be a few products that may have longer warranties ( please check with us for items
with longer warranties).
- Warranties are a Part replacement only No refunds or exchanges to a similar
components is allowed.
- No Longer Active (NLA) i.e. discontinued and obsolete components are warranted based on
availability of a exact replacement component.
NLA parts that are last item avaliable unfortunately have no warranties due to the inability to source a replacing part.
apply only to the original purchaser and only for the vehicle on
which the part was originally installed.
- Warranties listed are for parts that are used on a private passenger vehicles only
- Warranties for cargo, commercial or off-road vehicles may have a warranty but for a reduced warranty period.
are for the Replacement of the defective component ONLY.
- No CASH Refunds allowed,
- No labor reimbursement,
- No Refund of shipping costs
- No Refund of Incendental expenses...Warranties Do NOT allow for the refund of any incidental expenses> such as ( Towing, Car Rental, Cab fares, Labor or other miscellaneous expenses)
- The replacement part Does not extend the warranty
term of the original part warranty.
( example if part fails in 10th month of use of a 12 month warranty new part has remaining warranty of original part i.e. 2 months)
- Manufacturers may change their warranty terms without notice
to the distributor or the customer at any time.